Τρίτη, Ιουνίου 28, 2005

The Mary Rose

There is a feeling of departure in this jigsaw, I see it every morning I open my eyes.. whatever the weather.. I get prepared to leave. Leave my life behind me, catch the first boat to anywhere..and go!. I would leave no address If I could I would change my facial characteristics, forge my passport and id's ....and travel..till death takes me to his wings..Bought online from the Bodleian Library Shop in Oxford, UK, a jigsaw of 1000 pieces
Εχει κάτι το αναχωρητικό αυτό το πάζλ, είναι και η εποχή που μας καλεί να την κάνουμε. Το θέμα είναι το πλοίο Mary Rose. Αγοράσθηκε το εν λόγω πάζλ απο την Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK. , αποτελείται απο 1000 κομμάτια και το έφτιαξα.. πρίν μερικά χρόνια.
Θα σε πάρω να φύγουμε
Σ΄αλλη γής
σ΄αλλα μέρη
που κανέναν δεν ξέρουμε
και κανείς δεν μας ξέρει
Posted by Hello

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: